I just want to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Kelly for making my blog header! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! She can make you a custom header too for a GREAT price. Thanks Kelly!!!
I love being with my family and hanging out with friends! I graduated in May '06 from ACU and moved to Plano. I am a Labor and Delivery Nurse and I absolutely love it! I am the proud aunt of Hudson and Harper! I am quiet at first, but once you get to know me I am sassy(so I've been told)and quite the little talker. I love late nights and car talks! I love cold days where I can stay in my warm house and watch movies all day! I absolutely LOVE being my size...short! :) I love road trips with my friends...camping trips, Chicago,LONDON, etc...I love working out, reading, watching movies, being silly, laughing til it hurts, My passions are living for the Lord and serving/helping His people! I have been blessed with a wonderful life and I am very grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment