Sorry, no pictures of NYC yet...we are compiling them all and seeing as I only took a few it might be a little while longer.
I finished my first week of personal training and I LOVE IT!!!! I all ready feel so much better and my body is a little shocked this weekend! Even though I have been working out all along, I haven't changed my routine in soooooooo long! I recommend it to anyone who ever has a chance to do it!
I had a long week at work this past week and so I was very lazy this weekend. My mom was in town Thurs to take my Grandad to the ER and they ended up admitting him...he's had that upper respiratory junk and it just wasn't getting better at home. He looked much better yesterday and today with the meds and respiratory treatments. So Friday I went to lunch with my mom after training and then we went to see him at the hospital. After she left I ran errands and then crashed on the couch until bedtime. Saturday I was going to go workout but I was so sore from the day before and just wornout so I didn't...I slept in instead. After lunch I went to visit grandaddy again and then that night I went to dinner with 4 girls. We ate in the Shops at Legacy area at the Taco Diner and it was really good! Then we went to see 'Atonement' at the Angelika theater. I have mixed feelings toward it because it was not at all what I was expecting. It is a very well made movie and shows the perspectives of the characters in a very unique way. It is definitely a movie to go see but I can't promise you if you will like it or not. I have the book and I am going to read it as soon as I finish my current book. I started reading a book called "Love Walked In" and it is sooooo good! I recommend it!
I am going to meet my mom in WF on Friday so my dad can work on my car (Wednesday night it wouldn't start and I felt like an idiot when I got a guy to come look at it and the battery attachments are soooooo corroded! yuck! Thank goodness it ended up starting.) And then we are going to Norman, OK to finish some painting and I get to see the new house! So excited!
I am planning on going to see 'Matchbox 20' at the end of February...well as soon as I find someone to go with me and buy tickets! :) I have wanted to go see them for sooooooo long and I will not miss this opportunity! Have a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lissa if I was there I would so go with you to see Matchbox 20. I love them and Rob Thomas.
I am glad you are taking care of Grandaddy once again if I was there I would be right there with you. I am glad he is getting better. I know he had to be pretty sick to have gone to the hospital.
I love and miss you very much. I am hoping ya'll get to come in April
Hope you had fun in Norman. We are dying to get back there. Matt hasn't even been yet!!
Hope youre doing great. We miss you and L O V E YOU!
Lissa Lou..I MISS YOU!! Please give us an update.
Love,
A
Post a Comment