Two weeks ago I headed out of town again on another free trip that Brandon won through AT&T and this time is was to LAS VEGAS!!! I'll be honest I really didn't know what to expect or whether I would like but I really LOVED it! It was so neat to see all the hotels and how many details went into all of them! We got there Monday afternoon and got all checked into the BELLAGIO! It was gorgeous and like a huge mansion! You walk into the lobby and there are tons of glass-blown flowers dangling from the ceiling and then straight ahead there is a conservatory with gorgeous flower displays. I was so impressed by it all! The view was also awesome b/c it looked over the Bellagio water show and the Paris hotel. We went exploring that day and saw Caesars' Palace...the inside mall was so cool and you felt like you were outside! And then that night we dressed up and they had dinner for us. It was unusually cold they said but the weather was still so nice!
The next day was our activity day and I went Flightlining, kind of like ziplining, and it was so awesome. I loved it and we went on 4 different lines and went really fast! Brandon went golfing and he really liked the course there. I got back just in time to get ready for that night's activity. They had a really nice dinner and then we went to see Danny Gans, who is a musician impersonation, and he was really good! That night afterwards we went and watched the Bellagio fountains...it was gorgeous and so neat to watch!
Wednesday, Brandon had meetings so I went shopping and explored the Planet Hollywood/Paris hotel....I loved the Paris hotel and felt like I was on the streets there. After Brandon got done with his meetings, we went to the New York, New York hotel and rode the roller coaster there, walked around the hotel--looks like streets of NY, and then played "Let It Ride". I put in $40 and took away $245...pretty proud of myself! I am not a gambler but it was fun to put in a little bit and win a lot...I think the big thing is knowing when to stop/walk away with your winnings! :)
That night they had a very nice and yummy dinner outside on the patio, and then a surprise concert. Drumroll please..........MAROON 5!!!!!!!!!!!! It was incredible! I love them anyways and I was beyond excited...plus we were front row! Couldn't have gotten better seats! After we went up to the 55th floor of the hotel and looked out over LAS VEGAS! All lit up at night and awake all night! The only thing I don't like is knowing that people get so caught up in it all and spend money they don't have. I think it's a cool place to visit and see all that's there!
Coming up next...my trip to Canada! I don't know what to do now that I'm going to be in Plano until my next trip in May! haha

2 comments:
Where are you going in May???
You little JET-SETTER YOU! So glad you have had so many fun vacations all in a row! I bet you are ready to be home for a while!! Your VEGAS pics are great. I cant wait for our MAY VACATION!!!!! Love you!!!!
Post a Comment