



So I know it's been a really loooooooooooong time since I have updated...and I say that everytime! :) I will summarize
for you! :)
for you! :)
I moved into my new apt in November and I love all the renovations...I like the set up better than my old apt. I am so thankful to have had Matt, Jim, and Brandon to come help me move.
The Holidays were wonderful and I can't believe it's March now.We had Thanksgiving at my parents' new house in Norman, OK and it was so great to have everyone there!
I went to the "ICE SHOW" at the Gaylord in December with some friends and it was so neat! If you have never been you should definitely experience it! They give you these huge parkas and then you walk around in a 'meat-locker' temperature room. It was fabulous! And the hotel itself was gorgeous as well.
I worked Christmas eve/day and we had 1 Christmas baby! I got the GREATEST Christmas present ever from Brandon- 1st tier Mavs tickets versus the Hornets. I was speechless and could not believe my eyes! For New Year's my family went to San Antonio to see our favorite little Mullins family. We went to Sea World, Riverwalk, and Gruene, Tx to eat at the Grismill. The food there was awesome and I loved the atmosphere and eating out on the deck. In January I went to the Mavs game but Brandon ended up not getting to go b/c of stupid work training but thankfully Amy was willing to go with me! It was one of the coolest things ever, and even though they didn't win we had a blast. At half-time they walked out right below where we were sitting. I got a few closeups but my camera was delayed everytime I got a picture they had all ready walked out of the shot-go figure! It was definitely a surreal experience.
In February, I went to another Mavs game against the Bulls, for Amy's birthday and this time Brandon was able to go---only we were in the nosebleed section! It was an awesome game though b/c we won and had overtime! I love games with OT! For Valentine's day Brandon brought me roses and then took me to dinner at his golf club. The dinner was 6 courses and it was amazing. It was nice and cozy. I hadn't eaten that much food at one time in a long time but
it was worth it!
In February, I went to another Mavs game against the Bulls, for Amy's birthday and this time Brandon was able to go---only we were in the nosebleed section! It was an awesome game though b/c we won and had overtime! I love games with OT! For Valentine's day Brandon brought me roses and then took me to dinner at his golf club. The dinner was 6 courses and it was amazing. It was nice and cozy. I hadn't eaten that much food at one time in a long time but
it was worth it!
***Sorry about the pictures I have not figured out how to put them where they are supposed to go! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment