Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Life in Pictures the past few months :)

Me and Harp
Zoey and Uncle Tyson...she loves to go for the ears! :)

Me and my baby Zoey!

Aunt Lala and Zoey...she's getting so big!

Harper cheesin' for the camera. Love this little girl!

Mini and her puppies--Zoey, Maggie and Ace!

Me and Brandon at the Tech Game.

Zoey playing with her best friend Fallon! Fallon looks really scary in this pic, but she wouldn't hurt a fly. Zoey made her cry and is latched on to her. :(

The pillow hog..."in the fur."
Zoey and Fallon playing, check out the air under Zoey.
Sweet little Zoey

Brandon-I love this picture. :)
Reese and me...the little photographer.
Kyleigh and Me.
So sweet and peaceful...when she's sleeping! :) My how she's grown!
Love this one!!! 8 wks old.
My first time to meet Zoey...although she didn't have a name yet here.
Brandon and I at Pappa's Steakhouse! Yummy!!!
The BEST dessert!!!

1 comment:

TamJo said...

Awe I love Zoey!!!! I can't wait for her and Abby to play. I bet they'd have a ton of fun!