So I have sat down to start a blog numerous times but I didn't know how to just start it...so I'm going to start with 50 things about me.
1. I love God with all my heart and soul! I want to do His will in all I do!
2. I LOVE to laugh!
3. I am very easy going
4. I get to see God's precious gifts every day at work in their first moments of life! (I'm a labor and delivey nurse)
5. Call me crazy, but I have always wanted twins! :)
6. I am 24 years old.
7. Starbucks is my favorite.
8. Love to travel and I want to do it more often.
9. I believe in true, forgiving and perfect love.
10. I have the most adorable nephew, Hudson and niece, Harper.
11. My family is my life!
12. Flowers make me smile.
13. I miss my Mimi...she was an amazing woman of God!
14. My eyes are blue-green and change with what color I wear.
15. I may be small but I am MIGHTY!
16. Love the feeling after a great workout.
17. Dresses are the best.
18. My favorite color is red.
19. If there is a new product out, 99% of the time I have tried it.
2o. Smiling is my favorite!
21. I go to Target a couple times a week and I ALWAYS find something I "need".
22. Lighting candles, mellow music, a good book and my balcony is my idea of a relaxing evening.
23. I love having pictures of my family and friends all over my apartment.
24. I love all different genres of music and movies.
25. I love Cherry coke or Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper (well the diet versions!)
26. I've become somewhat obsessed with all things British!
27. Jane Austen and F Scott Fitzgerald are among my favorite authors.
28. I really like Rap...most people are surprised by that! :)
29. Being short is the greatest
30. I'm a sucker for kind eyes and a sweet smile!
31. I am very tender-hearted.
32. I tend to get shy around good looking guys.
33. If London were closer I would live there in a heartbeat.
34. Frozen grapes are sooooooooo good!
35. Fify-cent Tuesdays at the Dollar Show...need I say more!
36. I only work 3 days a week...and it's full-time! Nurses have the best schedule!
37. I love how my nephew remembers specific things about everyone he knows...and his prayers are the best!
38. I love crossword puzzles.
39. I get carsick on windy roads and long trips if I'm not driving.
40. I absolutely LOVE cake and I wish it was good for you!
41. Love, Love, Love avocadoes, red onions, cinnamon, and limes.
42. I used to hate hospitals and now I work in one.
43. I don't understand doctors/nurses who smoke, drink, and are overweight and then tell their patients to stop smoking, drinking and to lose weight.
44. I love the feeling of your adrenaline kicking in...it's amazing what you are capable of doing!
45. Love God, Love People! It's as simple as that!
46. I prefer heels over flats...and it's not b/c they make me taller.
47. I graduated from Abilene Christian University and I was a Kojie.
48. I absolutely love Frank Sinatra.
49. The Dallas Mavericks are my BOYS!
50. I love having painted nails and I always choose red or pink...even when I say I'm going to try something new!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
UMMMM....where is number 51??? I have the GREATEST sister-in-law in the whole world!!!
Can't tell you enough how HAPPY I am that you started a BLOG!!!!
Melissa,
I am so glad that you started a blog. I really miss you. I love hearing (reading) what is going on with your life.
Love you!
Welcome to the blog world! I miss you! I hope things are going great in Plano!
PS - I don't think you're crazy...I want twins too! (Preferably a boy and a girl)
Post a Comment