
(Here's a pic of us at the Halloween Party!)
I went home for the weekend and had a great time...as always! Lauren came in town too so that made it even better!
I got my haircut and colored while I was in fallstown and it looks so good and feels wonderful! It makes me mad at myself for waiting so long to get it done! I decided to stop dying my hair myself b/c I really love it when it's done professionally and the color looks more like me...even though it's not my natural color. I am just way too pale to have dark hair! :) Friday night I went to see "Dan in Real Life" with my family and it is soooooooooo good! It's a MUST SEE! I cried multiple times and it's funny too! We all loved it!
Saturday was a lazy day...after a family dinner I went to my halloween party with all my friends from church. I had a tough time deciding what to wear, but I found some fairy wings at Target and a tiara in my drawer from one of the Johnson's xmas parties (my friends from church and I called ourselves the Johnson's b/c we were our own little family). Then my mom found one of my formal gowns in my closet so I was a Fairy Princess in a black fluffy dress! It turned out pretty cute! We has so much fun even though we just sat around and talked...that's what we do best! :) It was so good for us all to be together and I love how much fun we have doing nothing...no one makes me laugh more than my boys from WF! The girls did a great job decorating and the food was amazing...nothing like gummy eyeballs in your punch!
Brenna and I spent the night at Tamara's house after and stayed up late talking. It's fun that all my friends have real houses now!
I left Sunday afternoon after I gave Lauren and Tyson their flu shots! (After Lauren's interrogation of how often I give shots! :)
I am on call for work today and then working the next few days as well...and THEN going to Fort Worth for a night to see my favorite little family, then to Abilene to see my sister and Bren and John's new house! I am so excited! It seems like I've been gone a lot lately which really makes the weeks fly by! Can you believe it's almost Thanksgiving?!?! I am still in shock!
Have a Happy Halloween!

5 comments:
How fun! Glad yall had a great weekend. We look forward to seeing you soon!!!
love the sarcasm- it was important to know who well skilled you are at shot giving! thanks a ton for helping me get 25 bonus pts- after the test today I will definitly need them! can't wait to see ya this weekend! lala
Sounds like you have an awesome bunch of friends. I am so glad you had such a great time. I am excited about taking Reese out tonight.
I hope she doesn't get to scared of the spooky things. I am sure her big brother will guard her well. Reese will be a little chick and Micah will be a zombie.
I can't wait for Thanksgiving. We are so ready to get away and just be with all the ones we love.
Love,
April
I love how Lauren leaves comments on YOUR blog.....thanks Lauren we feel loved if you are reading this!! ;)
3 THINGS:
ONE: It's not Halloween anymore.
TWO: You have been tagged.
THREE: I emailed you that recipe. I figured me writing it out for you would be easier!
Post a Comment