Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tagged!

1. Name: Melissa
2. Birthday: September 8 (I LOVE Birthdays!)
3. Birthplace: San Antonio, TX
4. Eye Color: Blue-green
5. Hair Color: brown with carmel highlights
6. Height: 4'10''
Ethnicity: Caucasian
8. Weakness: Dessert!!!!
9. Most missed memory: My Johnson Family (all my friends since high school)
10. Thoughts first waking up: 10 more minutes!
11. Last time you cried: a couple weeks ago
12. Song title that currently says how you feel: "Walk By Faith"--Jeremy Camp
13. What is the perfect day for you: workout, get ready/lay around, Starbucks and reading on my balcony...possibly a movie! :)
14. Ever been asked for an autograph? That's a negative...
15. How do you vent anger? I don't get angry...but working out is great for thinking
16. Who do you talk to most on the phone? My mom
17. As a kid, were you a lego builder? some with my brother
18. Do you chew on your straws? Yes, and I always have to use a straw b/c I'll spill if I don't...sad I know!
19. Do you sing in the shower? It's been awhile
20. Who's the last person you stayed up late talking to on the phone to? my mom
21. The last place you went to in a plane? London, England baby!
22. Do you cry at weddings? Depends on who it is
23. Are you afraid of the dark? I finally stopped sleeping with my tv on...so I'd say I've conquered that fear.
24. What are you addicted to? chapstick
25. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Crunchy all the way!
26. Who do you fight with the most? I do NOT like to fight...what's the use, really?
27. Who can you tell anything to? Lauren, Brenna, Tamara
28. Who can't you get enough of? Hudson and Harper!
29. Who makes you laugh the most? my guys from WF
30. What is the worst feeling ever? Losing someone you love
31.How many pillows do you sleep with? just one
32. How many rings before you answer your phone? I answer it once I see who's calling
33. How many times do you press the "snooze" button? hmmm...good question, on a day off I tend to set my alarm anyways and on occasion I'll "snooze" for over an hour!
34. How do you sleep? tummy
35. Last time you laughed: last night
36. Ever looked at someone ugly and said "EWWW"? nope
37. What is your favorite color? red
38. What is your favorite state? TX

1 comment:

Allison said...

YAY! I am soo glad you did this!! Hope you and Lauren are having a fun weekend!!