I still can't believe it is Christmas...it should still be summer!
I have been in and out of town and I am about to leave again...but this time for my New York trip! :) I am soooooo excited!!!
My sister and I went to Fort Worth 2 weeks ago to babysit Hudson and Harper and to hang out with Matt and Allison. We had so much fun! We watched "Mr. Brooks" which was good but very creepy! It was a nice lazy weekend!
Then I worked last week and went to the gym. One of the trainers came over to help me out and I ended up signing up for personal training. I had been contemplating doing it anyways so it was the perfect opportunity. I am so excited and I wish I was back all ready to get started...but I am excited about New York first! :) I had one workout all ready and it was great! It's even better than having a workout partner b/c they are standing right in front of you and challenging you.
I started watching "Desperate Housewives" at the beginning of this year and so I have been renting the previous seasons. I love it! It is so funny and different!
Last weekend I went home for a few days. I got my hair cut and colored and it feels fresh again. My mom, Lauren and I went to see P.S. I Love You. It was really good...although it's a little different than I was expecting. I also started reading the book and I am glad I saw the movie first because there are a lot of differences. It was nice to be home and be lazy.
I have been desperately trying to find some winter clothes for NY but I just can't seem to find any sweaters that I like. I have never liked sweaters but I hope it doesn't come back to bite me in NY. My idea is to layer, layer, layer! :) I also bought these warmers that you stick in your gloves. Wish me warm thoughts!
I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment