So it's been awhile so it'll be a quick recap!
The weekend before Thanksgiving my sister came down to visit me at the last minute and I loved every minute of our weekend together! She's the best! We went to see the "Bee Movie" and it is so cute!!!! We were going to go to a Mavs game but tickets at the window were over $70 and we didn't get them online beforehand. I am determined to go soon though! We went shopping at North Park and then went out to the Shops at Legacy. We got Starbucks and sat around the mini lake to read. It was so nice outside! I finished reading one of the BEST books I've ever read! It's called "90minutes in Heaven" and if you have not read it...READ IT! It will change your life!
After work Tuesday I picked up my Grandaddy and drove to WF. Thanksgiving was great and I had so much fun with all my family! It's so fun having little ones around and watching them change so quickly. It was also nice to be off work for a week! :)
I really haven't been doing much but working. I am really loving working 11am to 11pm 3 days a week but I have a hard time figuring out what time to eat once I'm at work because I get so busy right away and then it's not really lunch but no dinner time by the time I get a chance to eat. And I am never really hungry until I get off at 11 or later b/c that's the first time I've probably had to sit down all day and listen to my rumbling tummy. I decided one solution would be to actually get up early for brunch and that way I can eat dinner around 5 or so. I think I'll try that. Not like you care! :)
One big change in my life happened last weekend when the cable guy came to install DVR for me! I absolutely LOVE it! Allison said I would and I do! I called last week to find out how much it'd be and it was only $4 extra! Can't beat that! So a BIG thanks to Alli for going on and on about how wonderful and life changing DVR actually is! :)
I have also been shopping for winter clothes for my trip to NY. I do not generally like sweaters or bulky clothes but I also don't think I will survive in NY in the wintertime without them! I found the cutest coat the other day and a little embarassed to admit that it's a Jessica Simpson. But I love it so I don't care! :)
Other big news is that my parents are moving to Oklahoma where my dad will be starting a new job! I am so excited for them and I can't wait to see the new house! It will be a great place to go and just 'getaway'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I knew you would love it! It's like a cell phone... once you have one you won't be able to remember your life without it!!!
Glad you FINALLY UPDATED!!! :)
Don't you feel so much better with DVR? Never miss your favorite show again.
I am so glad that you liked your card.
I LOVE YOU TOOOO!!!!
Post a Comment