Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm Still Here

Not a whole lot going on lately...so I'm not promising this will be interesting! :)

I did FINALLY find some pictures and accessories to redo my room...not quite done yet. My apartment complex is currently being renovated so I will have to move either this summer or in October. I still need to find out more details from them! :) I have noticed I've become a bit of a procrastinator lately which is so not me! That and just lazy in general. I am in desperate need of a hobby and I can only read/workout for so long. Any ideas???

Personal training is going well though and I am starting to see some muscle definition again. Woohoo! I am getting in gear for summer!

Prestoncrest is going to Guatemala again this summer and I am going to try to go this year. Remember how excited I was about Let's Start Talking...well it never happened for me b/c they want you to go for 2 wks. The Guatemala trip is more medical missions which I think would be a great experience for me.

I've been to Norman, OK a few times to help move and to see the family. Matt, Alli, and the kids were there last weekend so I went to see them before they moved to San Antonio. I have the cutest niece and nephew! Hudson is talking sooo much and is so smart/funny! Harper is so sweet and has her own personality. I can't wait until she starts talking and I can't even think of how she'll sound.

I suppose that's all for now. Have a good week!

2 comments:

April said...

It is so good to "hear" from you. I am feeling okay BIG, but okay.

I LOVE YOU TOO!!

Ryan Russell said...

Melissa,

I hope everything works out for you to go to Guatemala this year! That will be an incredible trip! I am taking my teens to Honduras for 8 days in July and my parents are going to get to join us there. I'm really excited to get to work with them in the mission field. I hope life is still going well for ya.

Many blessings,

Your old friend