Monday, May 19, 2008

Busy May!












So May has been busy but full of fun times so far! Above are some pictures...I can't seem to figure out how to make them show up at the bottom of a post...oh well!



Three weeks ago I took a trip to Abilene for my friend Shay's baby shower. I stayed with Bren and John and Tamara was there too. We had a good time and Shay's baby boy was precious! I love baby showers when the baby is there! So much more fun!



Two weeks ago I went to San Antonio and spent the weekend with my family. We went to Sea World, River Walk, La Cantera (so amazing!), and just enjoyed each other's company. I always have the best times with my family. And I love seeing how much Hudson and Harper have changed!






This past weekend my cousin Courtney got married and words cannot even begin to describe it...beyond GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations Courtney and Bob! We all had so much fun celebrating with them and I loved getting to spend the weekend with everyone! I absolutely love weddings and being a part of such an important and special time in their lives. Friday night was the rehearsal dinner, Saturday we went to a brunch for all of us girls, relaxed that afternoon, and that night we went to my uncle and aunt's house for the wedding. It was breathtaking and could not have been more perfect. The weather was cool, a few sprinkles but it only lasted for a few minutes. I loved the beautiful flowers, candles, chandeliers hanging from trees, sweet ceremony and awesome reception. And then to top it all off a send off for them with sparklers! Love it! Sunday morning I had to leave early to pick up Maggie Mae and Ace and return them to their parents. The rest of the day I relaxed, napped, and watched Frank Sinatra movies...It's his month on TCM and I absolutely LOVE him! Listening to him sing melts my heart! I never realized he was in so many movies, and on Sunday nights they have an hour of him just singing! You should definitely tune in!






This weekend I am actually staying in Plano, and then next weekend I will be in Norman, OK for a girls weekend! I can't wait!


My apt renovations are coming along, they redid my balcony, patio gate, windows and currently working on the roof/siding.









No comments: