
Laci and I

Me and Tamara

Laci, Bren, Tamara, and me
Me, Tamara, Laci and Bren in Norman, OK
Kristin, ME and Amy
Me and Kristin
Amy and I
Summer is finally here! I say that like I have been waiting for it when really it just kind of snuck up on me! I thought time flew by in school but wow is it ever just ticking away! Two weeks ago I got my hair cut by a girl who cut my hair short the very first time. She is so sweet and does such a good job. This time she colored it too which I love and cut it like Christina Applegate's hair on the show "Samantha, Who?". Funny enough that is exactly who's hair I wanted mine to look like. I tend to hop around from stylist to stylist but I am going to stick with her for a little while.
That same weekend I spent some time with Amy and Kristin in Rockwall at their fun area by the lake. It was Kristin's birthday and I hadn't seen these girls in awhile so we had fun getting pedicures, walking around the lake and eating outside at Gloria's. And of course we followed that up with Coldstone Icecream! We went back to Amy's house and watched "Fried Green Tomatoes"...Amy had bought all these old movies and I hadn't seen that one in a long time!
Last weekend I drove to Norman, OK Thursday after work. My parents have been camping so my WF friends met me there so we could check on the house. Lauren was there too and we spent Friday together cooking! So fun! I love cooking for people...especially desserts! Laci, Bren and Tamara got there Friday night and we stayed up talking and watching "P.S. I Love You"-good movie, sad and depressing, but soooooo good! Saturday we slept in, ate breakfast and just sat around talking! Then we went to see Laci's apt and "Baby Mama"-it was just ok. We ate and hung out. I love spending time with these girls...it doesn't matter how long we have been apart we just pick right back up.
Not much going on this week...just working and working out! :) Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:
Great pictures! Your hair looks cute. I love Christina's hair in Samantha who?
Where are the pictures from your visit with us :)
Post a Comment