Monday, April 28, 2008

So I know it's been awhile and it's always hard for me to just start writing when it's been THIS long. I have been in and out of town lately. I recently went to MS to see my family and new baby cousin. She was absolutely precious! I know I see babies everyday but it just never gets old. I loved getting to see her at an older age and just be able to hold her. My mom adn I had such a good time with everyone and it was so nice to go away for awhile.

The day we got back we went to my parents' going away party at church. It was nice but so surreal! I hadn't seen my fallstown people in awhile so it was great to see everybody. I was able to spend time with Tamara and I must say she has done so much on her house and she's doing an amazing job! I can't even imagine taking on such a project but Tamara is the girl to get it done! I can't wait to see it when you're done Tamjo! One of our friends finally got her visa and is going to be with her husband in Australia...and Tamara and I are going to go see her next year! I am so excited and it will be the trip of a lifetime...we are planning on staying with Tamara's aunt in Hawaii for a little while on the way too! LOVE IT! :)

This weekend I finished the last of the Sopranos seasons. I must admit that I loved it! I wish it wasn't real b/c I really got into it and then felt bad that it really exists. I ended up getting a blockbuster movie pass and that is the way to go if you are renting seasons...I am pretty sure I made money off of them!

Work has been pretty good...we've been steady. I love my job because every day I learn something new and I love meeting new people.

I am ready to be in Plano for a while though...I have missed my friends here and I feel like I've missed so much of everyone's lives being gone so much.

Update on my apt status: I have renewed through the end of November and I will decide as it gets closer if I will stay after that. They are starting to do renovations on the outside of my apt including windows, paint, gates, and redoing my balcony. I am glad I'll get to enjoy the new outside of the apts for awhile.

Personal training is still going really well. I am working out with a new trainer and he's really good! I feel stronger and I can definitely see some definition. I've said it before but I love working out with a trainer b/c I would NEVER push myself as hard as they do. Hopefully when I am done I will be more willing to do just that! :)

So I have definitely bounced around in this blog!
Coming up soon: a visit to San Antonio to see my awesome family!!! Courtney's wedding and more great family time! I love weddings!!! Guatemala is just around the corner! :) I can't wait for summer!!!! Have a lovely day! (Any ideas as to what movie that's from? It's old school!)

Good movie: Penelope
New Artist: Adele
Movies I really want to see: Run Fat Boy Run, Made of Honor, Sex and the City

Come on MAVS!!!!

3 comments:

TamJo said...

I loved the new post!!!! can't wait to start making plans for australia! did I tell you what Adam said, first he said can I go I said, well it was just gonna be a me and Melissa trip, we'll get you tires! haha

April said...

YEAH!!!!!!! You updated. Where are the pictures ? :-)

I can not wait to see Sex and the City.. Mom and I are going to see it ASAP.

I miss you already. I had such a great time. It was like getting to know you all over again. It was just like when were kids..just not sharing the bed :) I know the girls and Micah miss you.

Thanks for the CD's. Oh and I spent Kyleigh's money..she got a rod for her and Reese's new curtains, cute covers to put over the straps of her car seat, new sassy's and a mirror for the car seat. I even had a few dollars left over. The covers for the straps are so cute and soft.. one is a flower and one is a bug in the pink and green colors of the cover.

Have a great week.

We love you.

Allison said...

WHAT YOU UPDATED???? I CANNOOOT BELIEVE IT!!!

I'm so glad you did. And Australia!?! WOW! WOW, is all I got for ya. What a vacation!!!

Sex and the City...UMMM can hardly stand it I am so excited.

AND BEST OF ALL....WE CAN'T WAIT FOR YALL TO COME!!! We miss everyone so much. It's gonna be a blast.

Crazy to think it was the same time last year that we came. My oh my how things can change in a year!!

Love and miss mis SIL!!!