Thursday, June 12, 2008

I am getting a new cell phone today! Finally! My poor cell phone has definitely taken some beatings and is held together by tape right now...they stopped making the old covers! This will be my first new phone EVER!!! I have always had hand-me down phones. Hopefully the transfer is smooth b/c I'll have a Oklahoma # and am without a phone if it doesn't. Anyways..I am very excited!

Has anyone seen the "Sex and the City" Movie? I saw it this past weekend with my cousin Emily and it was fabulous! Be warned that if you have only watched the edited version of the episodes on TBS you will be in for a surprise! There is no holding back in this movie...but it was sooooooo good!

I haven't been up to too much. My cousin Emily stayed with me a few nights this past week until her apt was ready. It was nice having her here and fun to have a roomie for a little bit. I had a relaxing Friday night, went to dinner at my favorite place Mi Cocina's with my friend Amy and then we just walked around stores: Garden Ridge, World Market, Home Depot, etc. It reminded me of my weekends the last year of college...just better places to shop! Sunday we had church and taught Bible Hour that night...3 and 4 yr olds who are all precious! After that I had a Guatemala pill packing meeting. We had our Big info meeting the week before and I am so pumped about going! I am working with a dermatologist...I'll have to brush up on my skin diseases/disorders! There are 5 or 6 other girls my age going and I am rooming with one of them...they are all fun girls so we should have a good time! There is such a diverse group of people going and I can hardly wait!

*** I just got my new phone! Love it! :)

3 comments:

April said...

I lost my phone last week and still haven't found it. I know it is in the house some where, but it is dead and I have looked everywhere. I feel so naked without it. I am going first thing tuesday to get a new one. I am so looking forward to an upgrade. I just wish I had my sims card...yuck programming all those numbers all over again...half of them I do not even know.

When do you leave?

Love you!

P.S. Kyleigh says she misses you and send her kisses.

Angie said...

Yay for FINALLY Getting new phones!!! I just have to plug in all the new numbers now!! I miss you and your family!!! Love you!

Allison said...

HEY SIL!! Just checkin' in on you!!! Hope everything is going great. We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harper took her first steps yesterday. Won't be too long until she is a full-time walkin' girl!!