I am back from Guatemala and it was absolutely amazing!!! I am posting some pictures as a preview and I will have to get the rest of my pics from friends soon! I promise to post a play by play later!
Hi Melissa! So, I was flipping through this nursing magazine that I got in the mail, and when I turned the page, there was your smiling face with a sweet quote about a family you had taken care of! I was like, "Hey! That's my friend!" Anyway, just thought you should know. Congrats on being published. :) I am back in the Metroplex now! We should get together sometime! I miss you!
I love being with my family and hanging out with friends! I graduated in May '06 from ACU and moved to Plano. I am a Labor and Delivery Nurse and I absolutely love it! I am the proud aunt of Hudson and Harper! I am quiet at first, but once you get to know me I am sassy(so I've been told)and quite the little talker. I love late nights and car talks! I love cold days where I can stay in my warm house and watch movies all day! I absolutely LOVE being my size...short! :) I love road trips with my friends...camping trips, Chicago,LONDON, etc...I love working out, reading, watching movies, being silly, laughing til it hurts, My passions are living for the Lord and serving/helping His people! I have been blessed with a wonderful life and I am very grateful!
2 comments:
LOVED all the pictures. I wanna see more!! What an amazing experience!!! We miss you SO MUCH!
Hi Melissa! So, I was flipping through this nursing magazine that I got in the mail, and when I turned the page, there was your smiling face with a sweet quote about a family you had taken care of! I was like, "Hey! That's my friend!" Anyway, just thought you should know. Congrats on being published. :) I am back in the Metroplex now! We should get together sometime! I miss you!
Post a Comment