





That's right I went to the New Kids on the Block concert! We had an awesome time. I went with 11 other girls from church and we all dressed up in our 80's outfits! :) It was probably one of the best concerts I have ever been to...mainly because everyone was so excited and the energy in the place was off the charts. They did all the classic songs, dance moves, wardrobe, some break-dancing, and put on a great performance. You could tell they were having a great time with it! Although, we did notice they seemed to take a lot of breaks, not as young as they used to be! haha! I am so glad that I went and it was fun to go back in time...all the words to those songs came back to me like it was yesterday! :) We went to eat before downtown and there were several groups of women...also going to the concerts...but we were the only ones dressed up! We were probably the youngest ones there as well!
Fall is definitely here! I love this weather and time of year! I can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with all the family.
I am going to start working 7am to 7pm again. It was time for a change and a more 'normal' schedule. I only hope I can get up 6am...it's been awhile since these eyes have seen that time of day! haha Wish me luck!

4 comments:
Thats so FREAKING cool that you went to a new kids on the block concert!! i bet it was SOOO FUN!!! Anyway!! MISS YOU!!
I love it!! I would of loved to of been there.
We can't wait to see you either.
All our love!
STEP BY STEP OH BABY GOTTA GET TO YOU GIRL..
STEP 1..WE COULD LOTS OF FUN
STEP 2...JUST ME AND YOU...
OH MY GOODNESS........CUTEST PICTURES EVER! I am so behind!!! LOVE it! I would have had a blast. So glad you had fun!!
Your so right. Betty thought they were both Ky.
I am so excited to see you guys.. I keep telling Reese who she will see and after each person she says "And Maggie".
LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment